Heat N Serve™ Containers
- Store, freeze, reheat and serve a variety of foods—all in the same
- Virtually unbreakable, stain-resistant plastic withstands the extreme temperatures
of the freezer and microwave.
- Innovative shape ensures more even reheating of foods.
- Slightly raised hub in the center eliminates under-heated center and over-heated
- Sheer material makes it easy to identify contents at a glance.
- Textured bottom helps masks scratches.
- Two large handles make it easy to carry from the fridge or freezer to microwave
- Attractive design is suitable for serving at the table.
- Great for transporting foods. Note: Always transport containers in an
- Exclusive, automatic no-worry valve is made of flexible, state-of-the-art
- Automatically adjusts to allow steam to escape when microwave-reheating
foods, thereby preventing messy microwave splatters.
- When the container is removed from the microwave to cool down, the automatic
no-worry valve adjusts again to allow air into the container, thereby equalizing
the pressure and maintaining the seal's original shape for easy removal.
- Easy to remove when container is hot or cold.
- To remove seal, place both hands on each side of the container between the
handles of the container and the handles of the seal. Gently lift seal up
and away from container.
- Microwave- and freezer-safe
- Not for use in conventional ovens.
- 4¾-cup Oval: 3½" H x 11" W
- 8¼-cup Oval: 4½" H x 11" W
- 3-cup Round: 3½" H x 9¼" W
- 6¼-cup Round: 4½" H x 9¼" W
- Mold Numbers
- 4¾-cup Oval: 5409
- 8¼-cup Oval: 5433
- Oval Seal: 5412
- 3-cup Round: 5434
- 6¼-cup Round: 5411
- Round Seal: 5410
- Silicone valve: 5413
- Full Lifetime Warranty
How to Use
- To ensure sufficient room for food contents to expand in the freezer, fill
each container no higher than ½" below upper rim.
- After reheating, remove container from the microwave using both hands. Allow
it to rest on a countertop for a few minutes to allow the temperature to distribute
evenly before removing the seal.
- Use a heat-resistant mitt or glove when removing containers from the microwave.
- Heat 'N Serve™ Containers are not intended for cooking foods in the
microwave; use only to bring previously cooked foods to desired serving temperature.
For best results, always reheat at 50-70% power. Check your microwave owner's
manual for more information.
- Seal is not intended for use as a base to reheat foods. Use only to seal
Heat 'N Serve™ Container.
How to Cross Sell
- Chef Series™ Culinary Collection
- Oval Microwave Cooker
- Rock 'N Serve™ Containers